Men’s Wrinkle treatment and Fillers with Dr Bela at The Hogarth MediSpa, West London
More than a third of men in the UK rate their looks as very important to them (this figure is 55% in Brazil, 53% in Russia and 61% in South Africa). Looking good for themselves is the main motivation for 7 out of 10 men, although 35% of British men say they want to look good for their partner – or to attract one.
Men accounted for 13% of all non-surgical procedures in 2014 (Botulinum toxin, hyaluronic acid fillers, hair removal, laser skin resurfacing and microdermabrasion).
The most popular areas for male treatments are:
- Crow’s feet lines
- forehead lines
- sagging underneath the chin
- frown lines
- perioral lines.
- Healthy and refreshed (dermal fillers to improve volume loss and sagging)
- Less tired (dermal fillers to improve volume loss and sagging, mainly under eye area)
- More masculine (dermal fillers to improve projection of cheekbones, chin and jawline)
- More attractive (Dermal fillers and wrinkle treatment injections)
- Good for their age (Dermal fillers and wrinkle treatment injections)
The initial consultation is the most important part of your journey in facial aesthetics if you are new to it. Almost all male patients have a different degree of misunderstanding regarding dermal fillers and Botox injections. After the initial consultation with Dr Bela, you will have a good understanding of the most important aspects of your treatment such as your treatment plan, product selection, your safety, results, longevity and budget. With this information, you will be able to make an informed decision about your look and treatments.
Book your 45 min initial consultation with Dr Bela now
*DISCLAIMER: Individual results and their perception will vary from person to person. Specific results thus cannot be guaranteed. Please read the Disclaimer and Privacy Notice at the bottom of this page.