- Original Commissioned Art with a really unique twist
- Talented artists and
- You incorporated in the final Art piece
- Your Blood is used to colour the composition and make it the ‘Only One’
- Dr Bela takes your blood and you have an option for undergoing a Dracula Therapy too
- The perfect gift or the crown of your own collection
Unique Biological Commissioned Art
The ArtVampire project has grown from the Dracula therapy treatment where Dr Bela kept his blood after a hair treatment and started painting with it.
With the cooperation of a talented artist Maryam Nilforoushan, the service is now available to the public too.
If you are an art lover and wish to have a unique piece of art entailing your own blood for yourself or as a present to a loved one, this is a great opportunity.
This is Dr Bela’s blood-portrait painted by Maryam
What is the process?
If you wish to have a commissioned painting entailing your blood you need to contact Dr Bela’s clinic at The Hogarth Medispa and ask for a 30 min ArtVampire appointment.
You can discuss the details with Dr Bela then he takes the blood sample.
Here you have two options:
- You can have a Dracula Therapy treatment with Dr Bela straight away (needs to be booked accordingly) to utilise the power of nature stimulating your hair follicles or rejuvenating your face by using the platelet-rich plasma from your blood.
- There is no treatment with your platelet-rich plasma, only the separated red blood cells will be utilised as a unique medium for a commissioned art piece.
Graphite, watercolour, pen or ink are among the options you can choose from when commissioning your art piece. One thing is certain though, your blood will be used as part of the composition, which makes it completely unique.
Prices including taking blood & preparation and an A5 size commissioned painting starts from £300. Prices are determined individually based on the size of the painting and your requirements.
Minimum deposit (non-refundable) is £100 or 10% of the final price (whichever is the bigger)+ vat. The balance should be paid when you collect your painting form the Hogarth MediSpa.
If you have a Dracula therapy treatment as part of ArtVampire project when your blood is taken, there is a £50 discount from the original price of the treatment.